As another year ends and moves forward, please consider investing in Kawartha Art Gallery through donation or sponsorship. Investing in the Gallery, is investing in the development of the untapped economic dollar value of the cultural sector within in the City of Kawartha Lakes. In Ontario alone, the cultural sector is a billion dollar industry that supports almost 300,000 jobs. Communities across Canada are looking to invest in their cultural sectors to provide alternative economic benefits for their communities that have lost manufacturing businesses in their areas. Your support will assist the Gallery in continuing to move forward and work to promote the development of the cultural sector within our community.
Kawartha Art Gallery is proud of our community and is committed to develop, celebrate and safeguard the rich diverse talents of our community by working to engage and inspire the audiences of our community and beyond through exhibitions, events, art programming and exceptional educational programs. There is a growing demand for these services at the Gallery and we would ask that you consider a financial gift to Kawartha Art Gallery to assist the Gallery in meeting the cultural needs of our community.
The Gallery is a not for profit organization, a registered charity and the only public art gallery in the City of Kawartha Lakes by virtue of its provincial designation and Permanent Art Collection. Kawartha Art Gallery’s major source of revenue is achieved through volunteer fundraising activities and the kind and generous support of community donors and sponsors. The balance of revenue comes from membership fees; gift shop sales and commission from the sale of exhibit artwork. The Gallery receives no financial support for operating expenses from any level of government making it a major challenge each year to raise the money required to carry out the Gallery’s mandate as a public gallery. Donations and sponsorships ensure the Gallery remains open to the over 6000 annual visitors.
- Donations received by the Gallery go towards general operating costs
- Donations of $20.00 or more receive a tax receipt for income tax purposes
- Donations of $1000.00 or more receive a limited edition reproduction of a piece from the Permanent Collection
- Donors names are posted on the Gallery’s website
- Donations available to be made through E-transfer: email@example.com
- Sponsorships go towards a specific program, event or exhibit
- Sponsors receive advertising on program, event or exhibit marketing materials
- Sponsors logos are listed on the Gallery’s website and social media pages
- Sponsors receive a receipt for their sponsorship
- Sponsorships of $1000.00 or more receive a limited edition reproduction of a piece from the Permanent Collection
- Should you wish to make sponsorship, please contact, Susan Taylor at: 705-324-1780 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Should you have any questions regarding a donation or sponsorship, please contact Susan Taylor at: 705-324-1780 or email@example.com
Thank you for considering your support through making a donation or sponsorship!
Charitable Number: 10808 6828 RR0001
Kawartha Art Gallery
Phone: (705) 324-1780
Visit: 190 Kent Street West, 2nd Floor, Lindsay, Ontario, K9V 2Y6